Beaches, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops
Wee Packet Restaurant in walking distance from your cottage. Indoor and outdoor dining - Breakfast Lunch and Dinner
Wolfies Bakery and Coffee is just down the road. A nice morning walk, perfect for morning coffee. muffins and pastries
Cape Cod Baseball League offer evening games in many of the Towns. Take in a free game and great way to spend the evening. You may get to see an up and coming player.
Rent Kayaks and Paddleboats along the Swan River in Dennis Port. Jetskis, Stand Up Paddle Boards and KiteSurfing in West Dennis
Riding along the Cape Cod Rail Trail - 22 miles stretch from the start of the trail in Dennis to Wellfleet. There is also the beautiful Shining Sea Trail in Falmouth
DENNIS IS CONSIDERED "THE HEART OF THE CAPE"
The town of Dennis MA is known for its expansive beaches, welcoming atmosphere, and its official designation some years back as the "All American Town". The town's central location, in the heart of the Mid-Cape region, makes it an easy drive from the bridges, and a convenient "jumping-off" spot for day trips to other parts of Cape Cod.
Your cottage is located on the Nantucket Sound (south) side of town, in the village of Dennis Port. You will find that Dennis Port is a family-friendly summer beach destination with many offerings. This is the part of the town of Dennis where:
- Seasonal hotels and resorts dot the shoreline.
- Family restaurants, clam shacks, and ice cream shops are around every corner.
- And kid-friendly fun like mini-golf, go-karts, and ice cream shoppes abound
- Also a great spot for any active vacationers who enjoy kayaking, biking, parasailing and watersports.
- You can also find a wide variety of dining options available ......from family fare to fine dining. Dennis Port has it all. Even a few Zagat rated restaurants close by.
DONT' FORGET TO CHECK OUT PAGE TWO OF "WHAT'S NEARBY" CLCIK ON THE PAGE AT THE VERY BOTTOM
CLICK EACH PHOTO BELOW FOR THE DETAILS/DESCRIPTION OF EACH LOCAL PICTURE. MOST OF THESE ARE LOCAL SPOTS IN DENNIS ONLY.....
THERE IS MUCH MORE TO DO AND SEE CAPE-WIDE !!